15 Quotes to Spark Creativity in 2015 (Thanks to Gijs van Wulfen)
A lot of change- and innovation projects start in January. Trying to do things differently or to do different things within an organization is hard. Being an innovator is not an easy job. Especially when you’re innovating within a large organization it is a long road. At the start of innovation, you need to inspire and to convince a lot of people that it’s an attractive move for the company and has a high chance of success.Nothing works better changing a mindset than a great quote. When you’re starting a new project you might use one of these marvelous 15 quotes to spark creativity, start a culture for innovation or to prioritize innovation in 2015.
- If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got. [Albert Einstein]
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. [Will Rogers]
- When the rate of change outside is more than what is inside, be sure that the end is near. [Azim Premji]
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. [George Bernard Shaw]
- Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open. [T. Dewar]
- Stay hungry. Stay foolish. [Rashmi Bansal & Steve Jobs]
- You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. [Andre Gide]
- Innovation is anything, but business as usual. [Anonymous]
- If at first the idea is not absurd, then there will be no hope for it. [A. Einstein]
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. [Dale Carnegie]
- Managers say yes to innovation when doing nothing is a bigger risk. [Gijs van Wulfen].
- Ideas are useless unless used. [T. Levitt]
- It is not how many ideas you have. It’s how many you make happen. [Advertisement of Accenture]
- Innovation is the ability to convert ideas into invoices. [L. Duncan]
- Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer. [Dan Brown]
Wishing you a great innovative 2015!